When life hands you lemons, make limoncello. Oh that's a different recipe! And that one's not so paleo. But it's delicious and it's going to make for some great cocktails! We have a nice big lemon tree and we decided to make some limoncello last week. Limoncello only uses the peel of the lemon though so I needed to find another use for the lemons. Strawberry lemonade it was! I'll be making these all summer long. They're so refreshing. And I'll probably mix in a little alcohol for my next bbq. Strawberry lemonade cocktails, that sounds good!
Prep 10 min
- 2 cups strawberries, stems removed
- 1 cup fresh squeezed lemon juice (about 4 lemons)
- 2 cups cold water
- 1 tsp stevia (or to taste)
- Puree the strawberries in a blender
- Combine with the lemon juice, water and stevia and serve over ice
PIN IT HERE!